Saturday, December 30, 2006

Taking Our Time

Just 2 days ago, I found out that Lisa would go to St. Cloud on the 7th. So yesterday, I packed my bags and went to St. Cloud. Now, here I am, in my sister's room, typing up happily imagining the fun I'll have here. St. Cloud-ers wouldn't understand how I could be so happy, "stuck in St. Cloud." But in my heart, St. Cloud has become my home away from home.

Well yesterday, while transfering in Minneapolis, I met up with my cousin and her boyfriend to kill the 7 hours wait. First we headed to Quang, a famous Viatnemese restaurant in Minneapolis. Everyday, it would be packed with people that you would have to wait to be seated, especially during lunch hour. Luckily, we came just an hour before it started to get crowded. But then the waitress seems to get lost because there were too many empty seats. She took about a minute to decide which one she would point us to.

Finally seated, we ordered and had a good meal. Throughout the time we ate, there was one waiter that kept asking us if the meal was good. Everytime he passed our table, he would ask. It was so annoying!! I mean once or twice is expected. But no more! But seriously, this waiter had a problem. After we finished, he brought us our bill and said, "Take your time... don't go yet." And we were like, o_0 "Ooo... kay...." We did talk some more and didn't leave immediately. Then he passed our table again and filled our water glasses and said again, "Oh, still here? Take your time, take your time." So we laughed and decided to leave. My cousin thought the waiter was being rude and sarcastic. Oh well... interesting waiter.

We then went to Ikea and walked around. Their designs are so amazing, I hope one day I'll be able to have my house decorated with Ikea stuffs. From Ikea, we went to the IMAX theatre to watch "A Night at the Museum." Highly recommended! This was the first Ben Stiller movie I trully like.

And now I have to shower and get ready for a wonderful week ahead. Oh, and wake my sister up :P

No comments: