Friday, February 02, 2007

Dreams

I was chatting with my 2 sisters and my baby sister said she had a weird dream. She said she dreamt that she was out eating at an all-you-can-eat restaurant where all the dishes looked wonderfully tasty. And then she stopped. The two of us were waiting for the rest of the story so we went silent. Turned out that was it. She was just telling us about her dream to let us know how she wished she really was in that kind of restaurant.

Anyway, then I thought, at least she's dreaming. I either rarely dream when I'm sleeping, or I rarely remember my dream. I think it's the first though cause it feels that way most of the time. I know my younger sister dreams a lot, I mean LOTS! And often times it's really interesting dreams. Ones that can be conversation topics. I wonder why I never had dreams like that...

No comments: