Sunday, February 04, 2007

Keep Your Promises, People!

It is very disappointing when someone made a promise and didn't keep it. Urgh! It frustrates me. Even more so when this time my best friend does so without thinking that I might be sacrificing my precious getting-up-late-on-the-weekend time expecting she'll show up soon. >,<

Yeah.. I sometimes make some empty promises too. So this is a lesson for me, not to easily say, 'I'll do this, I'll do that, I promise.' However, when the promise is about meeting someone, I always meet my end of the promise. I even try to be there 5 minutes early most of the time.

I expected too much... I was so excited about this I woke up before my alarm clock went off... And now, I'm waiting and waiting and waiting.......

Keep your promise, or don't promise anything at all.

No comments: