Sunday, March 11, 2007

Dreams, Spring Break, etc

Spring break has finally arrived, which means that I really need to be working hard finishing my project. But that can wait after spring break! *grin*

I'm gonna spend my week in Seattle. After a long time wanting to see what Seattle looks like, I will finally have it. This is because my cousin has been bragging about how great Seattle is ever since her first stay in that rainy city 8 or 9 years ago. So I have really high expectation for this vacation. I even got too excited that I thought I'm leaving this morning. Luckily I called my cousin and she corrected me, letting me know that I'm supposed to get to Seattle TOMORROW!! haha...

So today, I went window shopping at the mall with Natasha. Or, shopping for Natasha, window shopping for me. hehe... I only got a body butter at Bath and Body for my overly dry skin caused by the very dry weather of Minnesota. Mainly because I don't find anything good to buy and also I'm thinking I should wait till I get to Seattle and spend my money there.

A few days ago I had a premonition-like dream. So, Natasha called at about 7.30 am which woke me up. But I was still very sleepy, so I didn't pick up the phone and just continue sleeping. This is when I start dreaming. I dreamed that I picked up the phone and had a chat with Natasha. I don't remember if we had any meaningful conversation but the 1 sentence that stick with me was Natasha telling me that the next day was going to be her birthday. ~The End~

Short and unimportant. But then in the afternoon I called Natasha after I got to school to return her call. And we talked about our break plans. Since I'm not going to be in Duluth, she said we should arrange to get together after the break because *drumrolls* it IS her birthday on the 18th. I can't believe what I heard!! I thought it was so amazing that I have to share it here.

Seattle, here I come!

No comments: