Friday, March 02, 2007

Snow Pictures

So yesterday, I still couldn't believe I'd have a day off today because of the weather. So I set up my alarm clock like usual at 7.45 am. When the alarm went off, I immediately call the school's Snow Advisory Hotline. And it's true, school's close today. I planned to get back to sleep. But I guess I was to excited knowing I won't have to go to school today that I'm fully awake! Funny, when I HAVE to go to school, I would snooze my alarm clock over and over, but when I don't have to, I can't get back to sleep... :P

So I decided to take some pictures of the snow. I don't want to get outside yet since I don't want to dip my leg in the snow and wet myself. (my landlord is probably feeling too cold to shovel the snow ^-^)

Snow Hill behind my apartment building.

Front door.
Someone just walked in before I took the picture so you can kinda see how high the snow accumulated last night.

A closer look on the trace the opened door left behind.

White all over!!
That is a couple of staircase down, covered with snow. The pole in the middle is the railing.

Icing on Duluth :D

No comments: