Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The West has Mickey Mouse, The East has Doraemon!

Well, it belongs to the Japanese, but it can represent the East, can't it?

Doraemon is that one show I've been watching since I was little and still love till now. Every Sunday morning, exactly 8 am, the TV in my house would be on. Since we had to leave the house by 9 am for Church every Sunday, our parents made a rule that the TV can't be turned on before we're ready for Church. So my sister and I would gladly wake up by 7, take a shower, dress up. Then, eat our breakfast while watching Doraemon.

And then a few days ago, I found the I can watch the show online. Listening to the opening song was so nostalgic. :) Also, it turns out that in Japan, there's a Doraemon movie every year. I've seen a couple and they're all good! Here's the trailer for this year's movie:

No comments: