Thursday, September 28, 2006

Love

During my vacation at my parents' house, I dug through our family old photo collections. Unexpectedly, I found a photo album of my mom and dad's photos while they were still in college. When I told them about it, we looked through the pictures together. It was so much fun seeing their reactions as they flipped through the pages and remembering old times.

There was one particular picture that is so special. It was the picture of my mom and dad's group of friends, the ones they hang out with then. The picture is in black and white. My mom asked if my dad remembers the color of the dress that she was wearing in the picture. Amazingly enough, he remembers it still with such great details.

I thought it was sooooo romantic! Isn't it great how you can remember all the little things about someone you cared about so much.

No comments: