Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hishashiburi~

Haih~ tonight is one of those night where I can never seem to manage to fall asleep. Had those nights before? It sucks right? And this happens when I had planned to wake up early tomorrow. I might as well not try to sleep at all.

The thing is there's a sign on my apartment's entrance that tomorrow, there will be a fire drill sometime between 8 am and 10 am. Was planning to leave before that starts. But what can I do, I probably will be asleep in an hour or so and won't be able to wake up then. Sigh...

Haven't updated this blog for a while. Kinda lost interest to write lately. No particular reason, just can't seem to find any topic to write about. But anyway, I have one now. Well, more like a question...

You've must have heard that there has been so much protests on cosmetic products tested on animals. So now if you look at, say, your lotion. Most likely you'll find a statement that says, "This product is not tested on animals." So I was wondering, how are they sure that the product is safe? What do they tested it on?

Okay, don't mind me, just rambling here. Since this is me not being able to sleep after tossing and turning on my bed for 2 hrs or so...

No comments: