Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Weekend

Just finished watching Meteor Garden 2. Finally! I think it's the best TV series I've ever watched. Great quality, unlike the Indonesian sinetron (electronic cinema) back home, so lame... Anyway, if I were Shancai, I would pick Lei instead of Daomingse. But that's just me :P

This weekend is pretty good for me. Not just wasting time by myself as I usually would. Went to Nicaise's son's 1st birthday party yesterday. The food were awesome! And plenty... I was so full coming home from the party. And what was even more wonderful is that all of us who were present represents the entire world. Well... maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit. But seriously, the countries represented were Cameroon, Peru, China, Srilanka, Indonesia, and of course, United States. Very cool!

Today is the most productive weekend of mine this semester. I met with Natasha to study together. She was working on her thesis and I worked on my Linear Models homework. Although we started off by talking about Grey's Anatomy for a while, we did get some work done. Oh, by the way, don't forget to read my other blog about Grey's Anatomy!

Tomorrow, is Sunday. So sad, cause it means the next day would be Monday... Oh well, I'll think of it as a day closer to the next weekend. Till next time!

No comments: