Monday, March 14, 2005

What I have inside my head, right here, right now.

If you have a close friend and he/she just got a significant other. Do you have to like that person who just got into your life just like that? Sure, that can be done, if that new person is really lovable. You find people like that once in a while. But for a complete stranger to you, that's bound to be hard, isn't it?

I want to like him, I really do! But it's not easy. Especially when I know how you spilled those tears lately. Maybe those tears happened because of me, maybe not. I don't know. I want to know. Please let me know...

However, know this. Whatever you've decided, I will respect you. Because you're a human being and you're an adult. But also know this. People can make mistake, you and me included, however perfect they are. Friends and family are there to always be there for us, no matter what we did, right or wrong. And friends and family should always tell us the truth, about the things that you and I can't see clearly, no matter how hurtful it is for you, for me, and for them.

Having said all that, I beg you; don't shut me out of your life, now and forever....

No comments: