Saturday, February 05, 2005

Bermimpi...

I assume most of you know what PIP is. For those of you who don't, PIP stands for Picture in Picture. But have you ever heard of DID? If not, that's perfectly normal because I'm the one who just came up with that idea.

What is DID? Well, it's Dream in Dream, silly, isn't it :P But believe it or not, I just had one of those last night. It was so weird! When I woke up, it's like, "Awesome!!"

So, it goes like this:
In the dream, I dreamt that I went back home to Jakarta and I met some of my old friends in a mall I don't recognized. And it turns out that I WAS in Jakarta, going to that same mall and I met Roy. Hey Roy, what're you doing in my dream?

So I dream that my dream come true. Weird? I agree!! But it's not like I saw the images twice. It was more like I felt that I was dreaming about it at the time that the scene happens. Are you confused? Me too...

Maybe someday in the future, I'll go back to Jakarta, going to that new mall that hasn't existed yet in our time right now and will bump into Roy when I'm there.

Question of the post:
I rarely have dreams when I'm sleeping. And most of the time when I do have a dream, I forget what it was about the minute I open my eyes. What's your story? And, share with us your weirdest/most interesting dreams, will ya!

No comments: